Jul 11, 2012

Feast of the Artisans - Farmers Market

The Woodlands, Texas. 
Home of 9 Starbucks, 3 Wal-mart Super Centers, and before I forget, one of the largest shopping malls in America.(Ranked #54)
About a month ago I found out that Woodlands was not just populated by Money Hungry Yuppies looking to steal your soul.
 The Woodlands is also home to some fantastic Artisans that do hold on to traditional values of working for what you need, and using your hands as medium to sustainability.

coordinated by Lorraine Richardson.

Located
The Woodlands Mall
In the alcove between Barnes & Noble and Anthropologie

1201 Lake Woodlands Dr
The Woodlands, TX 77380
 
LIKE THEIR Facebook Page
Today was my first day to set up a booth and I must say, I was floored to know that such things existed in this town, that I thought was a universe a part of any kind of consideration for community and craftsmanship.
Please keep in mind I am not by all means bashing this area.
 

Here is some photos I captured today of the Market. Under the picture will be a link to the vendors website.

If you want to know more or visit the market please click the link below:
http://www.feastofartisans.com/



Bits and Bobs

Bits and Bobs

Urban Owl

Urban Owl

Urban Owl

Urban Owl

Urban Owl

Pin It

No comments: